Supply Chain Planner
- Continuous communication with suppliers via phone and email: initial order planning and acknowledgement, tracking, shipping discrepancies, invoice errors, quality issues and inbound freight management.
- Maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Responsible for all system transactions to execute purchasing transactions: order requirement, scheduling and placement
- Manage supplier order book.
- Utilized Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reporting to optimize inventory investment.
- Communicate effectively with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments.
- Communicate with suppliers as required to build and maintain a strong relationship to aid in resolving service, delivery, and other issues.
- Meet or exceed Supply Chain Planner Key Performance Indicators.
- Make critical decisions daily with the ability to develop root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations to meet urgent customer demand and orders.
- Collaborate with Technical Service Department on Quality issues
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Analysts and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier.
- Outstanding collaboration with other members of supply chain, sourcing, sales and operations support teams is critical to achieving objectives.
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written
- Excited about helping our customers
- Friendly, patient and empathetic
- Continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer Literate MS Office to include Word and Excel
- Excellent time management
- Excellent Team working
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and vibrant team. If you are looking for career development within a supportive yet fast-paced environment, please apply and we’ll get back to you with more information.