Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
We are looking for driven, capable Material Handler to support our company’s manufacturing operations including Shipping, Receiving, Packing, etc.
- Deliver parts (blanks) to the rolling machines as needed, as well as load the tubs onto the stands.
- Deliver completed parts from the rolling machines to the staging area, and weigh up tubs as needed.
- Move parts coming off the parts washer into their designated WIP area.
- Weigh up parts for machines not equipped with part counters.
- Issue and return SEMS washer to/from inventory
- (Backup) Stage, load, and unload trucks
- (Backup) Operate parts washer
- Good housekeeping of equipment, work area, and other assigned areas
- Follow instructions and directions from supervisor
- Assist operators with production duties
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Accurately performs multiple operational tasks assigned to the individual
- Good work attendance records
- Mechanical ability
- Demonstrates effective oral communication skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred.
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.