Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
Optimas is looking for a friendly, patient and empathetic Customer Support Representative, to provide best-in-class service to our customers in a multi-location global distribution environment. Outstanding collaboration with other members of sales, supply chain and operations support teams is critical to achieving objectives.
● Maintain strong customer relationships;
● Meet and/or exceed service expectations and initiatives of the business;
● Partner with supply chain to address urgent customer needs;
● Adhere and perform to the customer service representative key performance indicator;
● Adhere to and embrace the THREAD values of Optimas;
● Adhere to and embrace the Customer Service best practice disciplines;
● Demonstrating proficiency in delivering the Optimas total value proposition to the customer and at all levels inside the customer;
● Ensure customer satisfaction and all sales are profitable and in line with or better than budgeted expectations;
● Developing, engaging and maintaining cross functional teamwork and driving communication between Optimas support teams;
● Closely manage and update your TLR & Open Order Book.
- Continuous communication with customer via phone and email: order requests, order changes, order status, tracking information, shipping discrepancies, invoice errors and quality issues.
- Responsible for all system transactions to service customer: entering orders, expediting orders, tracking order status, managing returns, maintaining customer data integrity, and resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Generating sales leads by suggesting information about other products and services Manage customer order books, including initiating and follow-up to resolve issues, answer questions and correspondence and complete reports as it relates to the customer base.
- Provide Assistance and Support to the Sales Organization Team as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments.
- May prepare and/or present proposals and quotes and recommend product based on customer needs.
- Meet or exceed Customer Support Rep KPI’s.
- Responsible for assigned customer TLR categorisation of R,A,G, system updates, including on site JIT set up in line with current usage figures
- Responsible for your teams POD updates on to our system and to insure all POD’s are up to date
- Responsible/support your team's open debit notes to a close
- Make critical decisions daily with the ability to develop root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations to meet urgent customer demand and orders.
- Collaborate with Technical Service Department on Quality issues.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planners and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written
● Excited about helping our customers
● Friendly, patient and empathetic
● Continuous improvement
● Attention to detail
● Positive attitude
● Problem solving
● Excellent organisational skills
● Computer Literate MS Office to include Word and Excel
● Excellent time management
● Excellent Team working
This is an exciting opportunity for career development within a customer-focused role. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about helping customers, this is the role for you!
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.