First shift roller warehouse support
- Deliver parts (blanks) to the rolling machines as needed, as well as load the tubs onto the stands.
- Deliver completed parts from the rolling machines to the staging area, and weigh up tubs as needed.
- Move parts coming off the parts washer into their designated WIP area.
- Weigh up parts for machines not equipped with part counters.
- Issue and return SEMS washer to/from inventory
- (Backup) Stage, load, and unload trucks
- (Backup) Operate parts washer
- Good housekeeping of equipment, work area, and other assigned areas
- Follow instructions and directions from supervisor
- Assist operators with production duties
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- 1 year of fork lift experience
- Accurately performs multiple operational tasks assigned to the individual
- Good work attendance records
- Mechanical ability
- Demonstrates effective oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Fork lift: 1 year
- High school or equivalent