Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Responsible for: All Warehouse Duties
Responsible to: Logistics Supervisor
- Pack, pick and label as required to daily work to list. Raise advice notes documentation. Forklift/flexi truck. Raise and process subcontractor documentation in and out bound.
- To raise all warehouse documentation in close liaison with QA Dept.
- Maintain accurate records of work movement and accurate identification and storage of finished component stock.
- Maintain quality procedures and liaising with QAD concerning Quality auditing requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards throughout the warehouse.
- Maintain departmental Continual Improvement commitments and contamination avoidance.
- To carry out all duties of The Warehouse Supervisor in his/her absence.
- To report any deterioration of plant, premises or equipment to the supervisor.
Key Skills and Competences
- Total honesty
- Clean driving license
- Forklift truck and Flexi truck qualification
- Computer literacy
- NVQ Level 2 or above
- Communication (Written & Oral)
- Use of Electrical Pallet Truck
- Forward planning
- Computer literacy
Health and Safety
- Maintain safe working practices and observe Health & Safety regulations in accordance with Company Policy & current legislation at all times.
- To ensure that The Dept maintains a high standard of Housekeeping (cleanliness of workspace and related areas) throughout.
- Maintain environmental controls according to current legislation, Company procedures and good practice.
- Ensure specified deadlines for work and/or reporting are met.
- Be accountable for the area of business you manage.
- Maintain records as required.
- Ensure any special instructions are noted and carried out.
- Enforce good housekeeping
The above is not a definitive list and does not define the limits on the activities of the employee. The employee will carry out those duties, which are compatible with the role as defined by the Company and within their capabilities. The Job Description may be reviewed and updated in-line with the business needs of the company
Line Manager Signature: