Inventory Optimization Analyst
Inventory Optimization Analyst
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
The Inventory Optimization Analyst is responsible for maintaining system parameters necessary to drive timely PO placement, improve inventory efficiency, and support key strategic accounts. The ideal candidate will have well-developed analytical skills, end-to-end supply chain planning knowledge, and be capable of understanding statistics and data visualization best practices. The ability to disseminate large volumes of data and communicate as actionable information across the organization is critical for success in this role.
The Inventory Optimization Analyst will be responsible of the following:
- Maintain inventory optimization and replenishment parameters required to ensure purchase orders are placed at the right time and quantities necessary to support the business
- Develop and maintain item setup process to ensure system is properly planning to support daily replenishment activities and drive towards strategic goals
- Perform analysis of material usage and purchasing patterns to track adherence to system controls
- Support monthly E&O Process
- Serve as supply-chain SME inventory & service level targets for key accounts
- Develop and build dashboards to track inventory productivity and drive informed decision-making
- Support ad hoc projects related to inventory productivity & replenishment as necessary
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision
- Supply Chain Acumen
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelors in Supply Chain or other relevant academic background
• Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar purchasing/supply chain/operations function
• Preferred experience in Supply Chain or Statistical analysis
• Experience with Demand Planning & MRP systems preferred
• Proficient in Tableau, MS Excel, MS Access
• Strong analytical skills
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1