Customer Service Representative
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, driven Customer Service Representative, acting as a customer advocate within Optimas for a pool of Customer accounts. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for ensuring the customer continually receives professional world-class service from all Optimas departments and personnel.
Management of customer account responsibilities include;
- Providing communication between customers and all other Optimas Departments and personnel as necessary.
- Entering orders, monitoring order status, and expediting parts for customers
- Working with Materials and Production Control, Plan & Schedule assigned account orders
- Managing and coordinating RFQ’s or identifying proper group to which to transfer
- Providing and documenting Feedback on Optimas relationship.
- Providing regular materials status reports to customer and ensuring customer inventory liabilities appropriately
- Identifying new opportunities and using these to increasing sales with assigned accounts or move them to other teams to develop
- Taking appropriate actions to resolve quality issues related to service and product.
- Reporting to senior management account status as required
- Proactively interact with customers on a regular and ongoing basis, utilizing a wide array of available communication channels, to maximize their purchasing with Optimas.
- Review how Optimas can add value and help with each account’s purchasing needs.
- Coordinate and lead activities and communication between each account and Optimas business departments to achieve appropriate business solutions, respond to customers’ purchasing needs and coordinate sales.
- Expert in Customer Service— Working to achieve all department objectives and goals set by senior management, following all company policies and procedures, and fostering a positive and constructive attitude with all company personnel and customers.
- Administration — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, basic arithmetic and resources. Achieved with life experience and recipient of a High School Diploma. Bachelors Preferred.
- Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Computer Knowledge— the ability to operate software and electronic devices. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (inclusive of Excel, Access, Word and Outlook).
- Oral and Written Expression — Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands / Travel
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Primarily desk/office call center setting with travel less than 10%.
- Fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Every Day We Go Above And Beyond
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.