Talent Acquisition Specialist, Americas
We are looking for a self-starter and energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be actively involved in our efforts to bring the best talent for our operations in the Americas. This position will be located in Monterrey, Mexico, reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager.
An ideal candidate will be someone who is self-starter, dynamic and proactive, passionate about talent acquisition, who is seeking to make a significant contribution to a global organization. A highly-driven recruiter who enjoys sourcing and recruiting the best talent, constantly testing new techniques and technologies to optimize the candidate and employee experiences.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing and screening candidates according to requirements.
- Act as a trusted advisor / SME for Talent Acquisition for the organization.
- Identify and develop new sources for talent (Job Boards, media, career sites, etc.)
- Providing market intelligence to different stakeholders.
- Strengthening candidate network and university relations.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, and other relevant events.
- Other relevant tasks and duties
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.A. / B.S. in business administration, human resources or relevant field.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding at different levels in the U.S. and Mexico (MUST).
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
- Strong organizational skills - Ability to keep work organized to focus on different tasks.
- Excellent English communication skills – Both written and verbal (MUST)
- Hardworking, reliable, proactive and self-motivated.
- Working experience with LinkedIn Recruiter viewed very favorably.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and hard-working professional, who enjoys working in teams.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.