Sr. Tax Accountant
The Sr. Tax Accountant-Corporate Tax will assist Optimas in its compliance and accounting with regards to both foreign and domestic income tax (i.e., preparing various supporting schedules for tax returns, calculating the separate company tax provisions, tracking deferred taxes). The position will also assist in other tax compliance processes (i.e., transfer pricing documentation, sales tax, property tax, Form1099 reporting, etc.), other ad-hoc tax projects, research projects and assist developing procedural documentation.
- Assist preparing quarterly and annual tax provision and supporting schedules
- Compile and consolidate deferred tax assets/liabilities, income tax payables and effective tax rate reconciliations (including International entities)
- Prepare various supporting schedules and gather documentation for income tax returns
- Assist with computation and preparation of estimated tax payments
- Assist with gathering data and documenting transfer pricing studies and Country by Country reporting
- Prepare/coordinate monthly/quarterly account reconciliations for all tax accounts
- Assists with indirect tax related issues (i.e. sales and use tax return compliance processes, property tax, etc.)
- Monitoring and maintaining the tax calendar
- Work on other tax projects or processes as needed
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-7 years of tax experience and knowledge (including International)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Access, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and is a good team player
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers
- Ability to work efficiently and achieve results, while maintaining high quality
- Ability to adapt to changes
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.