About the Optimas:
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are seeking for a motivated, accomplished, determined Application Engineer who will be in junction with Technical Sourcing Supervisor to perform the day-to-day products quality control and provide technical documents to support the business and meet the customer requirements..
This position will be based in our HQ in Suzhou, China and reports to Sourcing Supervisor, making a significant contribution to our dynamic global organization.
The Application Engineer will be responsible for:
- Quality inspection, checking and verification of goods prior to despatch as required.
- To check the first article and generate the inspection reports for customer submission.
- To create CAD drawing of Optimas Components part for customer review.
- In junction with Technical Sourcing Supervisor to handle Quality discrepancies from all Optimas Components vendors
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build internal and external collaboration
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Customer value and market focus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have basic understanding of the plastic, metal and rubber products.
- Be familiar with the Office and AutoCAD software tools.
- Be careful, patient and responsible in daily work.
- College degree in major of mechanical engineering, material or relative.
- At the least 1 years working experience on technical functions.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1