Supply Chain Support Planner
Supply Chain Support Planner
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
Optimas is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Supply Chain Support Planner, to provide best-in-class service to our customers in a multi-location global distribution environment. Outstanding collaboration with other members of sales, supply chain and operations support teams is critical to achieving objectives.
- Support core supply chain planning activities with Uk planning team
- Maintain strong supplier relationships
- Adhere and perform to the supply chain support planner key performance indicator
- Adhere to and embrace the THREAD values of Optimas
- Continuous communication with suppliers via phone and email: initial order planning and acknowledgement, tracking, inbound freight management
- Responsible for system transactions to support purchasing transactions: order requirement, scheduling and placement
- Communicate effectively with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments;
- Communicate with suppliers as required to build and maintain a strong relationship to aid in resolving service, delivery, and other issues;
- Meet or exceed Supply Chain Support Planner Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planners and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Excellent Communication skills – verbal and written
● Excited about helping our suppliers
● Friendly, patient and empathetic
● Continuous improvement
● Attention to detail
● Positive attitude
● Problem solving
● Excellent organisational skills
● Computer Literate MS Office to include Word and Excel
● Excellent time management
● Excellent Team working
This is an exciting opportunity for career development within a growing, global company. If you are ambitious and positive with good customer service, communication and administration skills, this is the role for you!
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1