Finance Analyst - Work Orders
We’re seeking for a self-starter, driven Finance Analyst - Work Orders to join our dynamic team in Pune, India.
The Finance Analyst will take ownership for a portfolio of Third Party Work Order vendor accounts, ensuring the timely and accurate processing and control of all Work Order invoices, using the 3 way match principle along with direct ship billings.
Reconciliation of all Work Order costs to ensure correct material quantity and costs are applied to finished parts, vendor charges are as quoted and ultimately that the correct cost of goods is determined to ensure accurate profit margins are achieved by Sales. All variances are to be corrected via cost and margin adjustments..
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process Work Order AP Invoices carrying out the 3 way match principle and direct ship billing process.
- Carry out adjustments to accruals and purchase prices (PR25) on receipt of the appropriate approval.
- Work with and analyse Brainware buckets to resolve invoice queries.
- Ensure Vendor Reconciliations are carried out for all accounts on a regular basis and review Accruals, Dropped Accruals, Non-Payables to ensure accuracy of data. Dropped Accruals to be investigated and released to P&L where required.
- Aged Work Orders to be cleared down on a regular basis with the assistance of Supply Chain.
- Additional tasks when required.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
- BA or BS degree required (Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Statistics are preferred major fields)
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Strong data gathering skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive for results - end to end ownership.
- Prioritisation and organisational abilities.
- Investigative problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding customer service: both external and internal customers.
- Financial awareness.
- IS system knowledge – Googlemail, Excel & Word
- Methodical approach.
- Time management - ability to multitask and prioritise
- Team player.
- Good communication. Ability to communication confidently and professionally across all levels with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in working in an Inventory related setting dealing with large volumes of data.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.