Human Resources Manager, France
We are looking for a Dynamic, hands-on, highly driven Human Resources Manager to act as the subject matter expert in HR-related matters for our operations in France. This position will be based in Sarreguemines (France).
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability and experience performing HR-related duties on a professional level, working closely with senior HR management in supporting the region.
The Human Resources Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas for his/her region:
- Employee and Labor relations
- Payroll and Benefits administration
- Company cars
- Training, Talent and Performance Management
- On/Off boarding
- Policy implementation
- Labor law compliance
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Able to provide function heads with value-added HR advice and support in their projects.
- Assist for the successful implementation of corporate HR initiatives in France.
- Ensure a proper communication with Works Councils and unions. Negotiates collective agreements according to business needs and local law, participates to the regular Works Council meetings.
- Maintain compliance with state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Ensure a proper preparation and control of the monthly payroll with local payroll provider and internal payroll specialist
- Manages the benefits administration and communication to employees in France.
- Ensure consistency and compliance of HR practices within Optimas employees.
- Handle personnel administration and employee relations.
- Assist the L&D Manager with Talent and Performance Management; ensure a Training program per country is developed.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all levels of personnel, students and temporary employees; conduct new-employee orientations; and write and place advertisements.
- Support the business for organizational changes and communicate, maintain the organization charts.
- Handle the company cars within the country.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Provide the month-end reporting to finance and HR.
The Ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
You will thrive working at Optimas if you have the following:
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources, Administration or any other relevant academic background.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive HR generalist, preferably in the heavy-industry.
- Sound knowledge of local statutory and legal requirements.
- Experienced in full spectrum of HR management.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good communication, negotiations and influencing skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and Multi-Tasking ability.
- Exceptional resourcefulness.
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both written and verbal (MUST).
- Being able to speak fluent German is viewed very favorably.
- Ability to work efficiently and achieve results, while maintaining confidentiality and high quality and ability to work in fast-paced change-oriented environment
- Executive presence – ability to convey ideas with clarity and impact along with active listening
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.