Front End Web Developer
Front End Web Developer
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Front End Web Developer to develop and manage the
Optimas International website from UX to SEO.
You must be equally adept with managing the WordPress CMS as you are with HTML, CSS, and frameworks, including Bootstrap.
Working in collaboration with the wider marketing team, you will be responsible for delivering a seamless and consistent digital experience for customers and prospects while ensuring that all best practices are met to maximise SEO and accessibility.
You will report to the Marketing Manager (UK & Europe).
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the Optimas International website using WordPress
- Identify overall areas of improvement (UX/SEO) and collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop and deliver ideas and content for enhancing the Optimas International website
- Ensure the website is kept up to date, following brand guidelines and industry best practices
- Publish ongoing, frequent written and visual content as requested by the marketing team
- Proactively identify opportunities to further increase visibility in a competitive market sector
- Action and report on set KPIs as outlined by the marketing manager
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Creative, flexible self-starter
- High attention to detail
- Results driven
- Customer value and market focus
Skills and qualifications required:
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Experience and knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of SEO best practices
- A passion for web and digital technologies
- High level of written English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team/virtual team
- Confident and driven, with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt and change to accommodate priority projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to help develop the online Optimas brand for the UK and Europe. If you are passionate about web development and digital marketing, with high-energy, enthusiasm and a creative mind we would love to hear from you.
Our company is fast-paced, dynamic and has enormous potential like few others, thriving in an industry that is highly demanding and very competitive. Our success so far is based on finding the best talent and putting them together to work in a friendly, challenging, and exciting environment. Talent is everything for Optimas.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Page | 1