Job Title: Finance Analyst – Verifier/Expense & Freight Associate
Responsible for the Global AP invoice verification, ensuring the timely and accurate processing of invoices through the company’s Optical Character Recognition Software (Brainware).
Take ownership for a portfolio of vendor accounts, ensuring the timely and accurate processing and control of all Accounts Payable Expense and Freight Invoices. Following internal Level Of Authority approval process, ensuring the timely payment thereof.
Responsible to: Mandar Mangrulkar
Key Tasks and Responsibilities are defined as:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices through the company’s Optical Character Recognition software (Brainware).
- Process Global Freight and Expense AP Invoices through Brainware workflow tool, ensuring that company LOA’s are adhered to for the approval on these invoices.
- Work with Daily Non Payable Report to resolve Freight and Expense invoice queries.
- Review weekly prelist to ensure vendors are paid within terms.
- Additional tasks when required.
Key Skills and Competences:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive for results - end to end ownership.
- Prioritisation and organisational abilities.
- Investigative problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding customer service: both external and internal customers.
- IS system knowledge – Googlemail, Excel & Word.
- Time management - ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player.
- Good communication. Ability to communication confidently and professionally across all levels with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
Health and Safety
- Recognise the importance of good health and safety practice.
- Ensure that working conditions and the use of resources satisfy current legislation, approved codes of practice and organisational requirements.
- Ensure accidents and near misses are reported.
- Ensure that potential or actual breaches of requirements are identified, properly reported and appropriate action is taken.
- Experience in working in an Inventory related setting dealing with large volumes of data.
- Ensure specified deadlines for work and/or reporting are met.
- Be accountable for the area of business you manage.
- Maintain records as required.
- Ensure any special instructions are noted and carried out.
- Enforce good housekeeping.