Warehouse Associate - Driver
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our inventory and providing the highest level of customer service.
In addition, this role is responsible for; Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment; Receives, checks, packs, and deliver materials to customer work site(s); Fills requisitions and orders utilizing status reports to ensure on-time delivery of materials to customer; Must be familiar with JIT and standard warehousing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment;
- Receives, checks, packs, and deliver materials to customer work site(s);
- Fills requisitions and orders utilizing status reports to ensure on-time delivery of materials to customer;
- Must be familiar with JIT and standard warehousing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Maintaining inventory and service levels to meet all necessary customer requirements and delivery deadlines;
- Stock replenishment and cycle counting;
- Use Barcode Scanned to scan and signal empty bins;
- Handle material shortage requests;
- Operate a company truck (24' manual transmission) to deliver product to customer sites;
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision;
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers;
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments; and
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Customer Service
- Results focused
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Working as part of a team
- Problem solving
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant warehouse experience required.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Active Driver’s License
- Proficient with PC.
- Forklift experience preferred.