Marketing Director - U.S.
We’re hiring an ambitious, creative and experienced Marketing Director - U.S. to join our growing marketing team, reporting to the VP of Global Marketing. In this leadership role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a go-to-market strategy that will increase our brand awareness and drive our new customer acquisition and revenue growth goals.
You’re a versatile marketer, proactive leader and innovative thinker capable of crafting new ways to grow our business through marketing strategies, tactical execution and strong partnerships. You are equal parts strategic and hands-on, with the ability to see the big picture yet also masterfully manage projects to completion - on time and on budget. You’re a self-starter and team player who loves to be challenged, thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings a positive, get-stuff-done attitude to your work every day.
If you're a motivated go-getter who is passionate about working on a fast-paced, challenging environment, this is the job for you!
- Marketing Strategy: Perform detailed analysis of the business, industry and competition and develop a strategic marketing plan that will result in the acquisition and retention of customers and overall revenue and market share growth.
- Voice of Customer: Become an expert on our customers - their needs, personas, values, buyer journeys – and translate findings into compelling messages and targeted marketing strategies.
- Benchmarking: Conduct ongoing competitive intelligence, benchmark what great looks like and adjust strategy to compete and capitalize on shifts in the marketplace.
- Generate Demand: Develop and manage the execution of campaigns, programs and partnerships that lead to new customer acquisition and share of wallet growth. Deploy a mix of inbound, outbound and Account-Based Marketing tactics, including email, paid media, social media, webinars, telemarketing events and content syndication.
- Metrics: Define, measure and report on key metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of your marketing programs, including lead funnel, conversion, deal opportunities, win/loss and market share.
- Storytelling: Develop clear and compelling content that addresses customer goals, engages prospects through all stages of the buyer’s journey and positions Optimas as a thought leader.
- Sales Enablement: Design and deliver information, content and tools in a prescriptive manner that aligns with the buyer’s journey (sales playbook, target customer lists, first call decks, scripts, etc.) to help the sales team successfully prospect, engage and win business.
- Leadership: Set the direction, goals and budget for your region that align to global marketing and company goals. Deliver projects on time and at the most efficient cost. Coach, develop and lead a highly effective team of 1-3 Marketing Specialists that achieve results.
- Brand Ambassador: Ensure all aspects of the business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer value and employ best marketing practices.
- Marketing Excellence: Identify, acquire and integrate new partners, tools and technologies to support marketing goals.
- Collaboration: Effectively engage with cross-functional colleagues and marketing peers at all levels to share best practices, capture feedback, make decisions, close competitive gaps and move initiatives forward.
- At least 10+ years of B2B marketing experience with budget and resource management responsibilities
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or related field from an accredited university or college; MBA is a plus.
- Proven track record developing and implementing marketing programs with measurable business impact
- Experience working in a distributor or manufacturing environment is a plus.
- 5+ years of demand generation and digital marketing experience; deep understanding of best practices around demand generation channels, strategies and tactics including KPIs, tracking and report.
- Experience with B2B marketing technology and approaches including account-based marketing, marketing automation, search/social/display advertising, email marketing, SEO, landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization, content marketing, lead nurturing and CRM. HubSpot experience preferred.
- Proven ability to identify business goals, translate them into actionable, cost-effective marketing strategies and effectively communicate KPIs to various stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how marketing can directly impact all the stages of the sales funnel and customer journey for prospects and accounts
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with prospects, customers, stakeholders, direct reports and cross-department team members.
- Strong experience in creating engaging content for different formats, including blogs, sales collateral, social, web, videos, newsletters and press releases.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including using data and reports to review performance results, extract insights, and make recommendations for future actions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail as well as ability to “drill up” and summarize information.
- Strong experience with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Google applications, Google Analytics, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.