Marketing Specialist

Marketing Glenview, Illinois

Description

Position overview:

Optimas is looking for a dynamic, creative and results-driven Marketing Specialist who is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support our business growth goals. You’re a highly motivated, self-starter who creates hyper- personalized campaigns that can reach and influence decision makers in target markets through multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, target lists, social media, discovery and individual research.

If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities for personal and professional development, then this is the ideal place for you!

Main responsibilities:

  • Identify qualified prospects, generate conversations and set up meetings via telephone, email and social media to introduce Optimas to appropriate buyers within the target market(s). 75% of the time is spent prospecting (emails, campaigns, calling, etc) the other 25% is spent on other marketing activities.
  • Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pain points, and position Optimas as a compelling solution.
  • Generate marketing qualified leads using a lead scoring system and then process and handoff to the sales team in the CRM system (HubSpot.)
  • Develop and manage powerful lead generation campaigns, content and calls-to-action across key platforms that engage with new prospects, current and past customers.
  • Convey summarized key findings from your phone conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
  • Perform other marketing duties as required.

Skills and Qualifications:

  • Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Sales preferred
  • 1-3 years of B2B experience in inbound marketing, lead generation/inside sales, digital marketing and solutions selling
  • Exceptional English communication skills - Written and Verbal (Must)
  • Strong ability to quickly build a genuine rapport with prospects
  • Strong listening and presentation skills
  • Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and Google Suite
  • Proven track record in generating and nurturing leads that convert to sales opportunities
  • High energy, high capacity, high integrity
  • Self-motivated, results-driven individual

Technical Experience:

  • Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) and Google Suite
  • HubSpot experience preferred
  • Conversational knowledge of the manufacturing and/or industrial distribution industry preferred

 

To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.

 

Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.

Share This