Business Development Manager
We are seeking for a motivated, accomplished, determined Regional Business Development Manager who will be responsible of further developing the Optimas business within an assigned geographic territory according to the company’s business strategies.
This position will be based in select geographic markets around the US and reports to Vice-President of Business Development, making a significant contribution to our dynamic global organization.
The Regional Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Identify, develop and win new key accounts and large regional accounts to achieve target business plans for sales and profit
- Promote and sell Optimas’ total value proposition (products, engineering & supply chain) within an assigned geography to a selected list of target opportunities
- Build strategic relationships with all related functions internally and externally to achieve goals
- Be aware of market change and competitors activities and report periodically
- Make sales presentations and solicit RFQs in time
- Work closely with the global business development teams and Account Managers
- Present customer pipeline updates monthly
- Create and realize business development plan and sales/market forecast
- Analyze business performance of key accounts and formulate strategies and action plans to improve GP and profitability
- Work with internal departments to create proposals that will win new business while attaining profitability and EBITDA objectives
- Successfully hand off newly won accounts to Account Management
- Strong communication skills, capable of building internal and external collaboration
- Other duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Business, Engineering or other relevant academic background, or equivalent experience
- Over 5 years of experience, and experience in the fastener or C class components industry and in a multinational company is preferred
- Demonstrated success driving new business development to exceed goals on a territory
- Ability to engage the whole organization to win new business
- Have high degree of integrity, ethics, motivation, energy and enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Optimas is strongly committed to creating and preserving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Optimas makes all employment decisions – including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, termination, and other personnel matters – based on merit, and without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct. Optimas’ strong commitment to equal opportunity requires a commitment by each individual employee. Compliance with the letter and spirit of this policy is required of all employees. Violations of this policy should be immediately reported to your Supervisor, Human Resources or the Legal Department.