Supply Chain Planner
We are seeking for an enthusiastic, highly-driven and motivated Supply Chain Planner to join our dynamic organization in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for optimizing product availability and lowest cost in a multi-location global distribution environment. Outstanding collaboration with other members of the Supply Chain, Sourcing, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support Teams is critical to achieve the objectives.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible of the following:
- Execution of all transactions in support of the Inventory Management Strategies.
- Meet and/or exceed service expectations and initiatives of the business
- Partner with sourcing to ensure inventory requirements are aligned
- Adhere and perform to the supply chain planner key performance indicator
- Supplier relationship to include daily communications and business relationships at the local/regional level.
- Responsible for all transactions: purchasing inventory, expediting, supplier issue solution, data integrity, invoice approvals, and freight management.
- Continuous communication with suppliers via phone and email: initial order planning and acknowledgement, tracking, shipping discrepancies, invoice errors, quality issues and inbound freight management
- Manage supplier order book.
- Meet or exceed Supply Chain Planner Key Performance Indicators
- Make critical decisions daily with the ability to develop root cause analysis
- Collaborate with Operations to meet urgent customer demand and orders
- Collaborate with Technical Service Department on Quality issues
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Analysts and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Supply Chain or other relevant academic background
- Minimum of 0-2 years in a similar purchasing/supply chain/operations function
- Experience with planning or purchasing
- Experience with negotiations
- Experience with contract management.
- Six Sigma training at the Yellow or Green Belt level
- Experience in executing “Continuous Improvement” projects
- Have people and communications skills; both verbal and written.
- Being well organized, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Must have fundamental computer skills in Excel and Word
- Analytical skills and reasoning ability with attention to detail
- Knows how to maintain strong supplier relationship
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.