We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player as a Driver to work in our Lockbourne, OH industrial fastener distribution facility.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our inventory and providing the highest level of customer service.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
This role is responsible for:
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment;
- Receives, checks, packs, and deliver materials to customer work site(s);
- Fills requisitions and orders utilizing status reports to ensure on-time delivery of materials to customer;
- Must be familiar with JIT and standard warehousing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Maintaining inventory and service levels to meet all necessary customer requirements and delivery deadlines;
- Stock replenishment and cycle counting;
- Use Barcode Scanned to scan and signal empty bins;
- Handle material shortage requests;
- Operate a company truck (24' manual transmission) to deliver product to customer sites;
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision;
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers;
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments; and
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous related working experience
- Driver's licence
- Reliable, hardworking, team-oriented
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.