Global Learning & Development Manager
We’re seeking for a highly-driven, enthusiastic, self-starter Global Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to join our dynamic Human Resources Team. In this role, you should be passionate about helping an organization and its employees learn and grow.
The Global Learning & Development Manager is responsible for the Talent Management strategy across the organization, leading its projects, initiatives and tasks, helping our employees advance their skills and knowledge. This individual will also assist the HR team in tasks related to performance management, career/employee and leadership development, succession planning, and employee engagement/recognition.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Global Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end Global Learning and Development strategy and execution.
- Managing HR communications strategy and presentations.
- Responsible for assigned reporting, data collection, and metrics.
- Stay abreast of latest trends and shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas.
- Assistance with creation and facilitation of leadership workshops.
- Support talent management and succession planning process.
- Manage the learning and development vendor relationships.
- Administration of the learning management system.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career path.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
- May assist broader HR team with a variety of ad hoc talent-related projects and/or tasks.
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision
- Building organizational capacity
- Results driven
- Embrace change
- Collaboration and Influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer value and Market focus
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.