NEW BUSINESS SOURCING
NEW BUSINESS SOURCING
About the Optimas:
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website https://global.optimas.com/
We are seeking for an enthusiastic, highly-driven and motivated NEW BUSINESS SOURCING to join our dynamic organization. The position is located in Pune, India and will be a critical role for our New Business.
The New Business Sourcing is responsible for New customer RFQ, quotation & RFQ conversion. Outstanding collaboration with other members of the BD, Sourcing, quality and supply chain to achieve the objectives.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
- Being technically strong and able to make customer understand on the benefit of business with Optimas.
- Ensure that technically reviewed customer requirement help in business conversion (new Business sale) as per meeting customer and Optimas quality standards.
- Able to source right part to right supplier and float and respond customer for the floated RFQ.
- Technically review internally new RFQ complying with all the technical and quality requirement standards,
- Make sure the commercials are aligned with the department and business standards before aligning with the customer.
- Preparing the business case inline with the head of business / stake holders and ensure relevant approvals are in place.
- Maintain the company designed portals on business alignment and meet designed turn over time to meet the business growth.
- Support sales department / inter departments to improve conversation rate of new business.
- To involve with customers in technical and commercial discussion to ensure the business gain is aligned with the desired / prefix standards.
- Working with inter department for improved delivery, quality, lead time, and price performance. Evaluating these metrics with the critical suppliers regularly.
- Supports escalation of operational issues with impacted Buyer.
• Development and implement Formal Agreements, including Service Level Agreements, for the required suppliers, within your commodity groups.
• To promote and protect the Company image, maintain high integrity and confidentiality in all Company matters at all times.
- Work with the Manager to understand own objectives, projects and actions to achieve the Company’s objectives, review regularly and instigate any necessary corrective actions to ensure that they are fully achieved.
- Support SCD in new Business process to perform supplier finalization, supplier development and to evaluate quality standards.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of fasteners and associated manufacturing processes
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings / specifications
- Able to travel for 15 days a month
- Strategic Thinker
- Negotiation Skills
- Good Communicator, Assertive
- Methodical, Self Motivated
- Commercial and Business Acumen
- A strong character with effective communication skills both by email; phone and face to face. Ability to multi-task to meet deadlines yet with a good attention to detail, are essential qualities required for the role.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1