Global Supply Chain Coordinator
We are seeking for an enthusiastic, highly-driven and motivated Global Supply Chain Coordinator to join our dynamic organization.
The Global Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for support Global order entry and maintenance of purchase orders to the US from all Global Optimas locations.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Global Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible of the following:
- Enter all Global Optimas orders placed with Optimas,US.
- Communicating expedite needs to buyers and warehouse personnel.
- Update and maintain all existing Global orders.
- Facilitate returns from Optimas Global locations.
- Enter internal stock transfers.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. / B.A in Supply Chain, Administration, Industrial Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a similar purchasing/supply chain/operations function.
- Strong English Communication Skills - Both written and verbal (MUST).
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, viewed very favorably.
- Good Experience with negotiations.
- Good Experience with contract management.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and others as needed.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.