Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
Optimas is looking for an analytical and experienced Demand Analyst to report to the UK Demand Management Team.
The role is to provide monthly/weekly/daily reports ready for Demand Planners to use in their role. To analyse data, check system settings data and provide action reports and to also make recommendations for any corrective actions based on trends in the data/reports
It is essential that the Optimas System is forecasting correctly to successfully drive purchase and expediting suggestions for the Supply Chain Teams across the UK.
- Run system Monthly/Weekly reports
- Analysis of system data; settings, forecasts, schedules, historic demand.
- Support demand team providing action reports.
- Create and circulate TG Settings file for review and update.
- Help with the Management/update of our system settings.
- Collate data and produce monthly forecast accuracy data.
- Prepare ‘Exception’ reports and highlight any issues which require fixing.
- Prepare analytical reports and summaries for Management.
- Ensure that colleagues are familiar with the reports and are processing their reports and understand the information issued to them.
- Proactive role in ensuring our processes are working effectively, with a bias to adopting a continuous improvement approach in what we do.
- To further build and maintain departments KPI’s.
- Attend weekly collaboration meetings with Line Manager/team.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
- Positive attitude, Friendly, patient and empathetic
Skills and Qualifications:
- An analytical mind with a flair/knowledge of mathematics/statistical analytical skills is desirable.
- Previous exposure to a planning role, stock control or supply chain would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically with MS Advanced Excel skills, Visual Basics or Tableau would be beneficial.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail essential
- Data entry accuracy
- Self motivated
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Able to work alone and as part of supporting a team
This is an exciting opportunity for career development working with a global team of experienced Demand Planners.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1