Manager, Inventory Optimization
Manager, Inventory Optimization
Gloucester, United Kindgom
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
The Inventory Optimization Manager is responsible for overall network inventory levels, setting and hitting regional inventory goals, and overall ownership of system parameters related to inventory optimization and replenishment modules necessary to maintain and improve service levels while maximizing inventory productivity . The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, end-to-end supply chain planning and optimization knowledge, an understanding of data visualization tools and techniques and strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
The Inventory Optimization Manager will be responsible of the following:
- Responsible for overall EMEA & APAC inventory levels, and purchasing parameters
- Communicate EMEA & APAC Inventory projections to Senior Leadership and drivers of variance to actuals
- Lead team of 3-5 analysts responsible for inventory optimization and replenishment parameters necessary to support Purchasing Organization to ensure product is available at the right time, right place, and in the right quantity
- Facilitate end-to-end SIOP process
- Serve as supply-chain lead for E&O program
- Develop and oversee creation of Supply Chain KPIs and dashboards related to inventory productivity, E&O, MRP adherence, and other key metrics
- Lead the development of supply chain projects and recommendations as needed to support the business
- Work closely with partners in Operations, Finance, Sales and other functions to align and develop executable plans
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision
- Supply Chain Acumen
- Leadership & Employee Development
- Results driven
- Collaboration and Influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelors in Supply Chain or other relevant academic background
• Minimum of 5-7 years in a similar purchasing/supply chain/operations function
• Preferred experience in Supply Chain or Statistical analysis
• Experience with Demand Planning & MRP systems preferred
• Database and data transformation skills strongly desired (Tableau, SQL,MS Excel, MS Access)
• Tools Group experience preferred
• Experience in executing “Continuous Improvement” projects
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1