Inside Sales Representative - Value Added Solutions (VAS)
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative Value Added Solutions (VAS)
Operating Procedures / Work Instructions: As per Proquis or local procedures
Overview of role: As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. You will be responsible for driving inside sales performance by increasing revenue from our existing client base and create new opportunities.
In this highly visible role as an Inside Sales Representative at Optimas, you are in it to win. We are looking for top inside sales performers with the drive and ambition to succeed by increasing revenue from our existing client base and create new accounts. Work in a great team atmosphere with fantastic financial rewards and tremendous opportunity for future growth.
You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business growth.
Responsible to: VAS Sales Director, VAS, UK
Key Skills and Competencies
● Collaborative and influential
● Strong prioritisation skills
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
● Track record of exceeding goals
Experience and Qualifications
• Prior sales experience in industrial products, including Fasteners or MRO, is strongly preferred
• Professional sales training or certifications, including in customer service desirable
• Strong organisational skills will allow you to stay on top of your leads, never missing an opportunity for a sale
• Superior communication skills are a must, as is a strict adherence to delivering the best in customer service
Health and Safety
● Recognise the importance of good health and safety practice
● Ensure that working conditions and the use of resources satisfy current legislation, approved codes of practice and organisational requirements.
● Ensure accidents and near misses are reported.
● Ensure that potential or actual breaches of requirements are identified, properly reported and appropriate action is taken.
● Ensure specified deadlines for work and/or reporting are met
● Be accountable for the area of business you manage
● Maintain records as required
● Ensure any special instructions are noted and carried out
● Enforce good housekeeping
The above is not a definitive list and does not define the limits on the activities of the employee. The employee will carry out those duties, which are compatible with the role as defined by the Company and within their capabilities. The Job Description may be reviewed and updated in-line with the business needs of the company.
Line Manager Signature:
Page 1 of 2