About the Optimas:
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated, driven Account Controller for our Customer Experience Team in France, who will be responsible for providing best in class service to our customers in a multi-location global distribution environment. Outstanding collaboration with other members of supply chain, sourcing and operations support teams is critical to achieving objectives.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Account Controller is an expert who helps to maintain strong customer relationship and will be responsible of the following:
- Continuous communication with customer via phone and email; order requests, order changes, order status, tracking information, shipping discrepancies, invoice errors and quality issues.
- Manage customer order books, including initiating and follow-up to resolve issues, answer questions and correspondence and complete reports as it relates to the customer base.
- Provide Assistance and Support to the Sales Organization Team as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments
- May prepare and/or present proposals and quotes and recommend product based on customer needs.
- Meet or exceed Customer Service Rep Key Performance Indicators.
- Make critical decisions daily with the ability to develop root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations to meet urgent customer demand and orders.
- Collaborate with Technical Service Department on Quality issues.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planners and Demand Planning to continuously improve forecast and order portfolios to the supplier.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A. / B.S. Degree of any relevant degree.
- 2 - 3 years experience as an Account Controller / Customer Service in an industrial environment.
- Strong experience with an ERP system is highly desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong English and German Communication Skills – MUST
- Able to multitask and effectively prioritize competing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A strong problem-solver who is diplomatic yet effective and efficient.
- Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable.
- An excellent communicator – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- Proficient with new and emerging/relevant technologies.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.