- Assist customer regarding quality issues and to represent Optimas OE Solutions, LLC to the customer.
- Perform incoming inspections on received parts according to customer specifications and standards.
- Participate in the Corrective Action process (8D), the MRB (Material Review Board) process, the First Article process, Part Certification process, and the Business System Auditing process. Prepare First Article packets.
- Assist partners and suppliers regarding effective and on time failure analysis; review their 8D-reports.
- Assist Departments with Quality System and Product Quality related issues and coordinate the Quality effort.
- Create quality related reports for internal and external distribution.
- Reviews and updates changes to customer specification criteria as required.
- Ensure all necessary inspection records accompany shipments.
- Excellent communication skills with external and internal customers.
- Ability to work well in a Team environment.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements and schedules.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO9001: 2000.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to use inspection/lab equipment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows based Applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc.).
- Data analysis skills and problem solving skills consistent with 8-Discipline technique.
- Knowledge of Fiat and Turk Tractor standards.
Education & Experience Request
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field required.