Job Title: Technical Sales - North
Operating Procedures / Work Instructions: As per Optimas quality systems and any local procedures
Supporting further developing the U.K market according to the company’s business strategies
- Develop potential key accounts to achieve target business plans
- Work with a develop strong relationships with Key Accounts
- Promote and sell Optimas’ total value proposition
- Build strategic good relationships with all related functions internally and externally for projects realisation and acceleration
- Develop existing & new customers to their full potential
- Work closely with the Business Development, Sales and Technical/Engineering Teams
- Present sales/key customer report monthly
- Create and realise business development plan and sales/market forecast
- Analyse business performance of key accounts and formulate strategies and action plans to improve GP and profitability
- Assure overall customer satisfaction
- Work with internal departments to create proposals that will win new business while attaining profitability and EBITDA objectives
- Successfully hand off the accounts to a Program Manager / Inside Sales person
- Strong communication skills, capable of building internal and external collaboration
- The application / demonstration of THREAD values throughout all layers of the organisation
Responsible to: Global Key Account Manager, Components
Key Skills and Competences:
- Results driven
- Embrace change
- Collaboration and Influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer value and Market focus
- Strong Commercial Negotiations Skills
- Analytical skills & Good problem solving skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Results focused
- Working as part of a team
- Managing Customer meetings
- Communication Skills
- Presentation at senior level
- Decision Making
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint - Advanced
Health and Safety
- Recognise the importance of good health and safety practice.
- Ensure that working conditions and the use of resources satisfy current legislation, approved codes of practice and organisational requirements.
- Ensure accidents and near misses are reported.
- Ensure that potential or actual breaches of requirements are identified, properly reported and appropriate action is taken.
- Ensure specified deadlines for work and/or reporting are met.
- Be accountable for the area of business you manage.
- Maintain records as required.
- Ensure any special instructions are noted and carried out.
- Enforce good housekeeping
- Ensure HR policies are followed with full compliance
- Always act in a professional manner with respect that in line with Optimas’ guidelines and be an example to others.
The above is not a definitive list and does not define the limits on the activities of the employee. The employee will assist when other staff members are not available, (eg not at desk, out of office, absent). The employee will carry out those duties, which are compatible with the role as defined by the Company and within their capabilities. The Job Description may be reviewed and updated in-line with the business needs of the company
Line Managers Signatures: