VP of Finance
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
The VP Finance, Americas leads the Americas region close processes and owns the $350mm+ P&L and Net Working Capital of the company’s largest business region. This role partners with the region’s COO and provides support to internal and external stakeholders, including financial reporting, sales forecasting, budgeting, business process improvement, commercial finance, customer profitability reviews, business enhancement opportunities and other strategic initiatives. The VP Finance will be expected to gain an understanding of the Americas business and lead initiatives to continuously improve reporting processes and results.
- Lead finance person for company’s largest and fastest growing region.
- Collaborate with and present to executive leadership, including frequent exposure to the company’s ownership group.
- Lead the Americas close processes, including review of journal entries, flux analysis, and reporting.
- Drive the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes while owning reporting/presentation responsibilities.
- Responsible for customer and product profitability trend analysis and financial modeling.
- Produce commercial finance and business growth analyses.
- Participate as a key member of the company-wide ERP transition process.
- Lead and manage the finance team supporting the Americas region.
- 10+ years of financial leadership experience of increasing responsibility.
- Industrial manufacturing/supply distribution experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal, demonstrable ability to influence others at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight timelines and achieve results, while maintaining high quality.
- Excellent analytical, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, highly visible role, working efficiently under tight timelines.