Commercial Support Analyst
Commercial Support Analyst
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
As a Commercial Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing support to the Commercial & Bid teams across Europe region. This role reports to the Commercial & Bid Manager UK.
The Commercial Support Analyst will:
- Instigate new parts coding and loading to Optimas systems, working alongside Business intelligence & coding teams.
- Build ‘New Part Data Packs’ for new products that have been secured by the Commercial & Bid team to facilitate smooth handover into the NII Team
- Ensure all deadlines are met in line with Customer & Business expectations.
- Support the Commercial and Bid Specialists when required in RFQ Preparation, Management & Release to market
- Follow up with vendors/Suppliers to get quotes within TAT to facilitate in meeting customer RFQ timelines.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure best practice procedures are followed to achieve a seamless customer experience.
- Manage workload to ensure that all requests are completed in a timely manner
- Monitor & generate KPI’s for accuracy & efficiency for new part set up processes.
- Work with linked teams and the business to identify opportunities for improvement and processes to better service the customer
- Other tasks & duties as per business requirements.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in handling fasteners or other C-class components or MRO’s would be a PLUS.
- Ability to facilitate & liaise actions with cross functional teams globally from a remote location.
- Good Business & Financial acumen: Understanding how markets work
- Effectively manage multiple priorities & detailed oriented and analytical mindset to quickly review multiple data points.
- Highly motivated, with a “can do” attitude, competitive self-starter with a strong sense of urgency & works well under pressure.
- Ability to lead resolution of issues both internally & externally with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Fluent in English language, as the position requires to deal with global suppliers and customers.
- Good computer skills – MS Office, Good excel skills, Email management
Every Day we go above and beyond:
The above are merely guidelines and do not constitute your daily function and or job tasks. As our customer needs emerge, you should expect your responsibilities and focus to change to meet / exceed the needs of our customers.
Our company is fast-paced, dynamic and has enormous potential like few others, thriving in an industry that's highly demanding and very competitive. Our success so far is based on finding the best talent and putting them together to work in a friendly, challenging and exciting environment. Talent is everything for Optimas.
Optimas is strongly committed to creating and preserving equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Optimas makes all employment decisions – including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, termination, and other personnel matters – based on merit, and without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct. Optimas’ strong commitment to equal opportunity requires a commitment by each individual employee. Compliance with the letter and spirit of this policy is required of all employees. Violations of this policy should be immediately reported to your Supervisor, Human Resources or the Legal Department.