Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position on our R&D team as Senior Software Engineer supporting our government collections product, RevQ.
Location This position will be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
- Plan/Migrate monolithic legacy app to SaaS platform
- Maintain legacy application
- Provide estimates of time required to complete projects which have been analyzed
- Develop code for projects as assigned
What You’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, specializing in computer science or management information systems.
- Demonstrated experience working in .NET Core environment
- Advanced SQL Server query/stored procedure construction ability
- Strong HTML/CSS experience
- Excellent verbal, listening, phone, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
Bonus! Other skills that are helpful, but not required
- Report generation (DevExpress reports preferred, Crystal reports acceptable)
- Version control (Git)
- Visual Code
Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out! Research has shown that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they are qualified for roughly 60% of the skills/experience illustrated in the job posting. The point we’re getting at…it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply! We look forward to getting to know you!
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and 401(k)
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a premier provider of enterprise technologies that streamline and accelerate revenue recovery for clients in the healthcare, government, and accounts receivable management (ARM) markets. Through process automation and modern, compliance-minded communication and payment tools, Ontario Systems helps its client partners generate more revenue at reduced cost and fulfill their organizational mission by effectively engaging patients, constituents, and consumers.
With offices in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Washington state as well as employees across the country, Ontario Systems is building on 40 years of success using a distinctly client-centric approach to innovation and service. A recognized brand in the revenue cycle management (RCM) market, Ontario Systems helps 600+ hospital networks—including 5 of the 15 largest systems in the US—optimize cash collections and provide a single, satisfying patient financial experience. Ontario Systems also serves 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies in addition to a number of state and municipal governments across the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC, and our affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or other non-merit factor.
Ontario Systems Welcomes All.