Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Software Engineer in our R&D Department working on our Payments Platform.
Location This position will be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States. This position may also work from any of our office locations in Muncie, Indiana, Vancouver, Washington, Albuquerque, New Mexico or Burlington, Massachusetts.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
- Participate end-to-end in the product development lifecycle: requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, development, code reviews, testing and implementation using Agile methodologies, and demoing successful code releases
- Participate in peer discussions and contributes to application architecture
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Contribute to test automation scripts, using test automation frameworks, work with QA analysts throughout the testing process
- Implement root case analysis reviews and code inspections then refactor problem areas when necessary
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Equivalent experience can be substituted.
- 3-5 years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with GO Programming & Micro Services.
- Experience with MS .Net and C# is required.
- AWS Cloud Tech including Lamda.
- Experience with Terraform, Jenkins, Helm & Kubernetes.
- Proficiency with MySQL or another flavor of SQL required.
- Ability to work in an Agile methodology.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing and dynamic requirements.
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and 401(k)
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out! Research has shown that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they are qualified for roughly 60% of the skills/experience illustrated in the job posting. The point we’re getting at…it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply! We look forward to getting to know you!
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a premier provider of enterprise technologies that streamline and accelerate revenue recovery for clients in the healthcare, government, and accounts receivable management (ARM) markets. Through process automation and modern, compliance-minded communication and payment tools, Ontario Systems helps its client partners generate more revenue at reduced cost and fulfill their organizational mission by effectively engaging patients, constituents, and consumers.
With offices in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Mexico, and Washington state as well as employees across the country, Ontario Systems is building on 40 years of success using a distinctly client-centric approach to innovation and service. A recognized brand in the revenue cycle management (RCM) market, Ontario Systems helps 600+ hospital networks—including 5 of the 15 largest systems in the US—optimize cash collections and provide a single, satisfying patient financial experience. Ontario Systems also serves 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies in addition to a number of state and municipal governments across the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Ontario Systems Welcomes All.