Senior Software Developer
If you are interested in developing and utilizing state of the art Microsoft Applications to help On Call grow our world-class response center, this could be the job for you!
Our company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Developer who is well versed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and O365 Office Suite of applications.
For more than two decades, On Call International, a leading provider of travel risk management and travel assistance services, has helped millions of people with their travel problems, big and small. From serious medical and security emergencies, to lost passports and missing luggage, On Call is dedicated to our mission of helping travelers every day—and now YOU have a unique opportunity to help us carry out this mission!
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for assisting, developing and maintaining existing Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft PowerApps environments. This role will be responsible for creating an archive for all MS Dynamics 365 CRM case elements as well as provide assistance on the Azure DevOps issue list for continuous enhancements and troubleshooting. We are looking for candidates with strong problem-solving skills and understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and principles
- Learn existing systems: Within the first 30 days, learn existing builds and enhancements required for MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Launch new product enhancements: Within the first 90 days, work with SCRUM Master to begin rolling out new enhancements while fixing existing bugs in On Call’s key systems. With limited supervision, be able to build API’s for external clients and vendors as well as collaborate with consultants on various projects.
- Build and maintain API integration: Within the first 6 months, build and maintain 2 week sprints development efforts and API’s for external clients. Be able to build and implement a new API integration with at least one of On Call’s vendors by the end of 2019 with limited external help.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience required
- Minimum of five years of relevant and progressive software development experience required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Web Services/APIs required
- SQL Server DDL and DML experience required
- Agile development experience in a scrum environment required
Travel Expectations (if applicable):
- Travel Percentage: Up to 5%
- Occasional travel for training and conferences
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.