Video Production Manager – Part Time
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
The ON24 Production Specialist is responsible for the delivery of Production Services in conjunction with ON24’s virtual product suite.
This role requires a responsible and detail-oriented individual. Customer service, a keen understanding of video production, and a strong desire to thrive in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest profile companies.
- Responsible for the delivery of field, in-studio, and remotely managed production services for 100% Live and On-demand events.
- Consulting with customers about Production Services and assuring they receive the best experience possible.
- Managing third-party production resources globally.
- Lead Pre-production calls to assure clients, vendors and internal teams are aligned.
- Train Production vendors so they are certified on the ON24 platform suite of products.
- Assure video streaming technologies (Wirecast, V-Mix, etc.) are set up correctly and adhere to ON24 best practices.
- Maintain Production Schedules in a timeline driven environment.
- Maintain Production budgets for each project.
- Perform Administrative duties with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Salesforce and Coupa.
Skills & Experience:
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Expert knowledge of corporate video production for broadcast on the Internet
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records