Marketing Project Manager
The ON24 Digital Experience Platform makes it easy to create, scale and personalize engaging experiences that drive measurable business growth. Today we are converting millions of prospects to buyers for thousands of companies, enabling our customers to monetize engagement. Through ON24 webinar, virtual event, multi-media experiences, we provide a system of engagement for audiences to choose and accelerate their own journeys. ON24 customers then turn that engagement and interest into actionable insights, which enables businesses to scale engagement, conversions and pipeline to drive revenue growth.
ON24 serves over 1900 companies worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest Global Technology companies, 4 of the 5 largest Global Banks, 3 of the 5 largest Global Healthcare Companies and 3 of the 5 largest Global Industrial Manufacturing companies. In aggregate, our customers engage an average of 4M professionals per month for a total of 2.5B minutes per year. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC.
The Marketing Project Manager sits on the Corporate and Brand Marketing team, which is responsible for the ON24 Brand, Website and Project Management of all marketing content, campaigns and execution. As a Project Manager you’ll work alongside a group of content, product, demand generation and brand marketers to create engaging experiences for our audience.
This position is open to candidates in San Francisco, CA or Remote (PST).
- Collaborate with other Marketing Project Managers to develop, manage and continue to evolve the end-to-end marketing workflow process.
- Manage the day-to-day project management of digital channels across all ON24 global campaigns and their related marketing programs. This includes, but is not limited to, Digital Advertising, Social Media, Webinars, Website and Email.
- Act as project POC for external media agencies.
- Provide guidance to internal marketing stakeholders with marketing brief development.
- Manage campaign and project requests, work with stakeholders to develop timelines and assign tasks, track projects through its lifecycle and ensure projects are completed on time.
- Collaborate with other Marketing Project Managers on multi-channel projects to ensure timelines and assignments are in alignment and moving towards a common goal.
- Drive and track internal feedback to keep projects moving and ensure there is actionable direction provided from all contributors, including Legal teams, to ensure we are 100% in compliance.
- Proactively identifies risks and recommends alternative solutions when planned schedule is jeopardized; prioritize and escalate projects based on business need.
- Lead formal and informal kick off and status meetings to keep stakeholders informed and ensure service centers have all information needed to execute on.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 4-5 years experience working within a Marketing workflow environment
- Experience working with, and developing new process within, Project Management software (Monday.com, Asana, Workfront, etc)
- Self-starter, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a distributed, global team
- Experience managing global agencies
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”