Product Marketing Director
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
ON24 is looking for a Product Marketing Director to grow and contribute to the innovation of the ON24 products within the ON24 platform. As end-users engage with ON24 experiences, they generate first-person data which we run through our AI-engine. We capture prospects’ lifetime activity and can automatically recommend relevant content and personalize the next experience, increasing engagement. This propels the viewer forward, taking them from one relevant experience to the next, reducing friction, and accelerating depth of engagement especially with our deep integration with the sales and marketing ecosystem of our customers.
ON24 is building a team of resourceful, agile and entrepreneurial-minded product marketers to directly impact the development and success of our digital engagement platform and products. In this cross-functional role, you will report to the VP, Product Marketing, lead a team of experienced product marketers and work closely with our product management, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to help bring products to market, develop compelling content, create messaging and positioning, and inform demand and customer programs.
Messaging & Value Proposition:
- Creating the product messaging, positioning, and value proposition for ON24's full suite of products and solutions across the world.
- Partnering with the communications team, you will be the strategic mind behind all content that differentiates ON24 as the market leader in the space.
Communications & Demand Generation Collaboration:
- Supporting demand teams driving campaigns by providing information on who's the target; what's the message; what's the ROI; what's the business outcomes we're driving.
- Working with the communications team, you will be responsible for product and partnership launches.
Market Segmentation / Solutions & Use Cases:
- Driving the segmentation strategy by thinking through the target buyers, ideal customer profile, target industries. Building out solutions as well as prescriptive use cases (a hierarchy of platforms, solutions).
Sales Enablement and Support:
- Collaborating closely with sales to understand the go-to-market motions to create powerful sales collateral and tools including webinars, pitch/demo presentations, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Measurement, Analysis, Iteration & Action:
- Understanding how the platforms and products are performing and driving iterative change as necessary to drive measurable results.
Stakeholder Communication & Thought Leadership:
- You will be one of the most cross functional leaders partnering across the organization on global strategies and execution.
- You will also be seen as a thought leader in the space by presenting content across a variety of outlets including industry and customer events, webinars, blog posts, press pitches
Skills & Experience:
- Working actively with positioning and messaging to create the best performing campaigns, stories, and product launches
- Creating and defining segmentation, positioning, messaging, go-to-market, and lifecycle strategies based on market research, competitive analysis, and an unwavering focus on the customer
- Tracking and reporting product adoption usage and produced results. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Managing and executing the strategic product marketing and launch plans to drive revenue
- Monitoring and yield improved performance metrics including revenue, pricing, deal size, sales cycle, markets, and sales opportunity targets
- Interpersonal skills that will help in developing and building strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive results for the marketing and sales organizations
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with our Brand, Digital, Field, and international teams
- Enthusiastic spokesperson communicating with internal audiences (sales, customer success, product, business development, engineering, etc).
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records#LI-MK