Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA
ON24 is seeking an ambitious Customer Marketing Manager to take responsibility for designing and implementing an effective marketing strategy, with the aim to engage and retain existing customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
The right candidate should be detail-oriented with a proven ability to create B2B marketing strategies, and passionate about creating highly engaging campaigns to drive retention, expansion, and advocacy.
- Create strategies and programs for key customer segments that inform, educate and delight our most valuable customers – driving adoption, expansion, and retention
- Design, manage and report on integrated customer marketing campaigns and events to meet renewal, increase expansion objectives and customer delight
- Integrate campaign programs to fuel user generated content and surface advocacy opportunities
- Operationalise existing customer story and references program in region
- Partner with Customer Success, Services and Account Management teams to build strategic, scalable programs for renewals, QBRs and expansion
- Work closely with marketing operations/Center of Excellence (CoE) to build scalable, multi-channel experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars and in-product communications
- Connect with global stakeholders including NA Customer Marketing, product marketing and content creators to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion
- Relevant experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, preferably around customer stories and retention
- Experience using marketing, sales, and customer success technologies such as Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, Pendo and/or ON24
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- A rapidly-growing tech business that moves at pace, offering the best aspects of a ‘start up’ mentality day-to-day, but as part of an established and diverse multi-national with a proven product
- The opportunity to take ownership - given autonomy to cultivate success in your role as part of a clear strategy and structure
- An entrepreneurial environment - encouraging open dialogue for new ideas, ways of working and innovations
- A hybrid working model to be together as a group in our modern Kings Cross office (complete with coffee machine, snacks, drinks fridge, standing desks, etc)
- A place to learn - heavy on personal and professional development that allows you to both soak up knowledge from some of the best in the industry, and own your own career
- Competitive compensation package including equity and comprehensive benefits
- Reimbursements currently covering helpful extras such as reasonable home office equipment expenses, mobile phone use & weekly lunches
- 25 days holiday as standard - plus bank holidays – and additional floating and 'wellness days' to be used as you like
- Office-wide events planned, organised and expertly delivered by our amazing in-house 'Culture Club', to make sure that even in a hybrid workplace we're not forgetting the importance of socialising!
(We’re striving to be an equal opportunities employer and as inclusive as possible here at ON24, starting with our application and hiring process. Having hired and onboarded multiple people physically and remotely, all across the globe, we have developed our ways of working to ensure new joiners feel part of our team - that being said - please let us know if you have any specific requirements as part of the recruitment process that will help us better accommodate you and improve your experience).