Senior Product Marketing Manager
ON24 is a leading sales and marketing platform for digital engagement, delivering insights to drive revenue growth. The ON24 platform makes it easy to create, scale, and personalize webinars, virtual events, and multimedia content experiences. ON24 serves more than 2,100 customers worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest global technology companies, 4 of the 5 largest US banks, 3 of the 5 largest global healthcare companies, and 3 of the 5 largest global industrial manufacturers.
This product marketing role will focus on the ON24 virtual event products, ON24 GoLive and Virtual Conference. The Senior Product Marketing Manager role within the Platform Product Marketing team will act as a key partner for the content and demand generation teams by helping develop, improve, and align content to the needs of our business for these two core products. You will be responsible for creating compelling messaging for each stage of your products customer journey, building engaging messaging for multiple audience segments, and assessing the performance of messaging to keep evolving the approach. You will also partner with SMEs across the business including Product Managers, Solution Engineers, Sales, Support, and Services to ensure we are successfully articulating the value of our products across the customer lifecycle.
- Support the execution of the ON24 GoLive and Virtual Conference messaging and positioning for go-to-market programs with cross-functional partners.
- Support the product release cycles with product trainings, GTM materials, and related enablement content.
- Develop clear, customer centric platform messaging, positioning, and narratives that can scale to many audiences.
- Work closely with the internal competitive analyst to deepen understanding of market trends, win-loss, and competitive strategy.
- Establish an ongoing content strategy, and distribution plan to support the customer at each stage of the journey with our Demand Generation teams and Content teams.
- Craft high-quality enablement content for customers, field teams, and channel partners. This includes blogs, presentations, guides, webinars, demos, and more.
- Work closely with the Customer Team and Demand Generation teams to drive more awareness and pipeline of ON24 GoLive and Virtual Conference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing and/or content marketing experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience with a content experience platform is a plus
- Thrive on identifying and responding to opportunities for improving how to market a product to customers
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives to drive customer adoption, monetization, and retention
- Deep understanding of the enterprise buyers’ journey and key personas
- Experience marketing to enterprise B2B, SMB B2B, and marketing upsell opportunities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to understand business stakeholder needs, drive prioritization, and deliver outcomes
- Ability to distill technical concepts or product concepts into compelling narratives
- Passion for writing and developing compelling content for all stages of the funnel
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing company with a fast-paced working environment
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.