Software Engineer (Analytics)
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
As a Software Engineer you will work on our Analytics products. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones. The Analytics project is highly visible and is crucial to the growth and success of ON24. You will build reports that allow our clients to measure the impact of their webinars as well as improve them in the future.
- Help design and build Analytics application using Java development stack
- Contribute to design/architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable/maintainable software
- Provide troubleshooting and 3rd-tier support for existing applications
- Aid in planning product development and timelines
- 7+ years of development experience using Java web application development stack
- Advanced knowledge of JEE technologies with emphasis on JDBC
- Ability to write complex SQL, PLSQL and tune them for optimal performance
- Experience with Java microservices using Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS
- Working with Datawarehouse solutions
- Should be a good team player and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytics Experience
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.