Field Marketing Manager, EMEA
ON24 are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on, data-driven marketer responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple sub-regions in EMEA.
The Field Marketing Manager, EMEA role will be responsible for the successful implementation of local campaigns, programs, and events using the latest demand generation methods. The objective is to quickly drive pipeline growth through net-new names, Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs); then track and report on the results. This role is best suited for a driven, high achiever with proven ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
You must have a passion for Field Marketing, love working side-by-side with Sales and be excited to develop unique events and campaigns. You should have a strong background in go-to-market planning, Working across multiple functions and act as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company.
Ideally, this role is based in London, UK or in Berlin, Germany or in Barcelona, Spain.
- Develop the in-market voice of ON24 for core markets (UK, Nordics, BeNeLux, DACH and France); leverage personalisation and localised experiences when possible/appropriate.
- Work closely with the central marketing team to leverage campaigns, programs, and content where appropriate for sub-regions.
- You will create and manage lead generation programs to meet pipeline targets including host virtual and physical events in multiple geographies, industry-relevant tradeshows, direct marketing campaigns, content creation, integrated campaigns and various other marketing tactics to support the field sales organisation.
- Managing event logistics pre, during, and post event across EMEA (some travel will be required).
- Work with Sales and SDR teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement and to identify new market opportunities and trends.
- Use DOMO and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance - update/report to leadership regularly.
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content team).
- BA/BS in marketing or related field
- 5 years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience generating demand in the Nordics/DACH/France marketplace
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general best practices)
- Experience using ON24 + integration with Marketo a huge plus
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, email, digital advertising, and more.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Languages (German and/or French) - native
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.