Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Expansion
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Expansion will be responsible for designing and implementing an effective marketing strategy to engage install base customers throughout all stages of the customer journey. The right candidate must be passionate about creating highly engaging campaigns to drive retention and upsell. This role is best suited for a detail-oriented, high achiever with proven ability to create B2B marketing strategies to improve customer engagement, retention and expansion.
- Create strategies for engaging customer to optimize onboarding, drive product adoption and fuel upsell opportunities
- Responsible for rolling out marketing campaigns that increase attach rate of upsell and expansion products
- Partner with Customer Success and Account Management teams to build strategic, scalable programs for renewals, QBRs and expansion
- Design, manage and report on integrated customer campaigns to meet renewal and expansion objectives
- Collaborate with operations and demand generation team to build scalable, multi-channel experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars and in-product communications
- Work closely with product marketing and content providers to identify content needs for add-on products, primarily used to drive demand for upsell and reduce add-on product-level churn.
- Integrate campaign programs to fuel user-generated content and surface advocacy opportunities
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience using marketing, sales and customer success technologies, especially as Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, Pendo, DOMO and ON24
- ABM experience a plus
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.