ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The GL Accountant will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and building relationships with members within finance and across the organization. The GL Accountant is responsible for the proper application of US GAAP, recording accounting transactions, performing balance sheet account reconciliations and account analysis. We are looking for someone who has strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, thrives on process improvement, and enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment to support our continued growth.
- Execute monthly closing activities including preparation of journal entries, account analyses, and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Perform monthly reconciliations and analysis of general ledger accounts such as prepaid expenses, fixed assets, deferred costs, leases, debts and accrued liabilities.
- Collaborate and support Financial Planning and Analysis, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and other cross-functional departments
- Prepare VAT/GST support for quarterly filings
- Perform analytical reviews, including researching variances between actual monthly expense activities and budget, as needed
- Support external auditors and tax accountants
- Assist with annual audit and tax return preparation, including foreign filings
- Participate in system enhancements and upgrades in collaboration with Financial Systems team
- Performs other related ad-hoc projects, analyses and duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience between public accounting and industry
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines with professional follow-through
- Proactive, assertive, and creative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency with NetSuite experience is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assist with special projects as required
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.