ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.ON24 is looking for a responsible, technical, forward-thinking individual to fill our Systems Administrator position in the Denver, CO area.
This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, able to adapt under stressful conditions, can multitask, possesses solid technical communication and customer service skills.
Are you ready to work with an exciting technology stack with an awesome team?
- Deploy and maintain our on-prem infrastructure in ON24’s Colorado data center.
- Responsible for the system lifecycle from development to operating of production systems.
- Participate in cross-functional projects from conception through deployment.
- Ongoing support of our global SaaS platform to ensure the best customer experience.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask and work on simultaneous projects within department.
- Work on internal projects that scale the environment, help implement best practices, and improve our overall methodology.
- Passionate about metrics and watching workloads.
- Provide tier 1 and 2 systems support for our production deployments.
- On-call/off hours work will occasionally be required.
- Assure 24/7/365 systems availability for our SaaS platform.
- BS degree or equivalent with 2-3 years of previous System Administration or similar in a production like environment is required.
- Experience in supporting key components of production systems in a global SaaS environment is required.
- Experience working in a data center environment is required.
- Experience with VMware hypervisor is required.
- Hardware experience with Cisco UCS is required.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher and exposure to RHEL/Centos is required.
- Experience with PowerShell, Python, PowerCLI, and other scripting is required.
- Experience working with change control and IT policies is a required.
- Knowledge of systems infrastructure, administration, and coding techniques is preferred.
- Knowledge of monitoring, testing methodologies, performance tuning and troubleshooting techniques is preferred.
- Experience in AWS/Azure is preferred.
- Experience with streaming technologies is preferred.
- Experience with open source software and Ansible is preferred.
- Experience with Check_MK, Nagios and/or other monitoring solutions is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly to tackle new and technically complex problems with courage and tenacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Must have demonstrated ability to approach emerging problems quickly and with flexibility.
- Patience and the ability to work with different teams and departments.
- Must be a detail-oriented and organized thinker who is goal-oriented with effective communication and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work with Engineers to design, deploy and maintain our ON24 platform.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.