SFDC Systems Administrator – Customer Success
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The SFDC Systems Administrator – Customer Success role is responsible for monitoring and maintaining ON24’s Customer Success Team’s technical environment.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Customer Success Operations and tightly aligned with our corporate SFDC Administration and Development team. The Systems Administrator will oversee the administration, daily monitoring and maintenance of Customer Success tools, with a focus on data integrity, system hygiene and performance, and stability. And will help to evolve business processes and customer experiences by applying Salesforce best practice.
- Serve as Salesforce Administrator for the Salesforce.Com environment with 600+ users including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles, and roles; and customizing objects, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts and validations
- Work closely with our Service Cloud User base to develop and maintain connections between Salesforce and our customer service systems
- Familiar with have implemented standard Service Cloud Case system best practices, Community Cloud, Knowlegebase, Surveys, Lightning Scheduler, Sites, and Live Agent
- First point of contact for internal Service Cloud users, providing technical guidance and support
- Work closely with our service department to develop customized training and support documents for internal users to grow the SFDC skill set across the organization
- Handle all basic administrative functions including reports and dashboards, workflows, flows, and other routine tasks
- Maintain API connections to third party applications
- Support newly launched applications & provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Understand how SFDC fits into our tech stack and ensure all parts work well together
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce as a dedicated administrator, Salesforce Admin Certification required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Salesforce Sandbox management and best practices
- Strong understanding of the platform; with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, Flows, Process Builders, Email Templates, Auto-Response rules, Assignment rules, Validation rules, Custom views, and others as needed
- Conceptual understanding of relational databases and passing data between SFDC and SQL database
- Outstanding customer service, sales support, people and project management skill
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong understanding of change set deployment methods
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Note: If you have gained the necessary experience to succeed in this role and have acquired this experience in other ways, we encourage you to apply and share all relevant experience in your application.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.