ON24 Inc, is looking for a responsible, technical, forward thinking individual to fill our full-time Desktop Administrator position at our San Francisco, CA HQ.
The Desktop Administrator is responsible for supporting our internal end-user community within ON24. Your focus will be installing, configuring, and troubleshooting technology problems related to users’ desktops, laptops, and some servers. He / She will work with other IT staff members to ensure the highest degree of functionality and reliability to our end-users. He / She will utilize a flexible schedule to provide additional support via remote methods to our remote offices and remote users throughout the world.
This position requires an individual who is punctual, detail-oriented, able to adapt under stressful conditions, can multitask and possesses solid technical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Responsible for the day-to-day helpdesk tickets, building, troubleshooting, and configuring of Windows/OSX based machines.
- Responsible for the deployment of employee systems in the office and remote locations.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 technical support for ON24’s internal and remote employees using the phone, Teams, e-mail, and in-person support.
- Will have a role in ongoing administration of email servers, domain controllers and other enterprise wide services.
- Work with other company departments to solve Information Technology problems and provide solutions to management.
- Administer Active Directory, Print Services, TCP/IP, DHCP, and Group Policy with other IT staff.
- Some off hours work may be required.
- BS degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of previous support in an enterprise environment is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016/19, O365, Active Directory, Print Services, TCP/IP, DHCP, Group Policy, Windows Firewall, DNS, WiFi, and WSUS is required.
- Experience with Windows 10 is required.
- Experience with OSX is required.
- Experience with Dell, HP and Apple hardware is preferred.
- Experience with Windows Server is preferred.
- Knowledge of Exchange/Office365, Teams and SharePoint is preferred.
- Experience with Symantec ITS (Altiris), Trend Micro, Fortinet is a plus.
- Experience with WDS/MDT, JAMF is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly to tackle new and technically complex problems with courage and tenacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Must have demonstrated ability to approach emerging problems quickly and with flexibility.
- Must be a customer service minded, organized thinker, with attention to detail that possesses effective communication skills.
- Patience with the ability to speak to and train non-technical people.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.