Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
The ON24 Digital Experience Platform makes it easy to create, scale and personalize engaging experiences that drive measurable business growth. Today we are converting millions of prospects to buyers for thousands of companies, enabling our customers to monetize engagement. Through ON24 webinar, virtual event, multimedia experiences, we provide a system of engagement for audiences to choose and accelerate their own journeys. ON24 customers then turn that engagement and interest into actionable insights, which enables businesses to scale engagement, conversions and pipeline to drive revenue growth.
ON24 serves over 1900 companies worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest Global Technology companies, 4 of the 5 largest Global Banks, 3 of the 5 largest Global Healthcare Companies and 3 of the 5 largest Global Industrial Manufacturing companies. In aggregate, our customers engage an average of 4M professionals per month for a total of 2.5B minutes per year. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC.
The Senior Manager sits on the Corporate and Brand Marketing team, which is responsible for the ON24 Brand, Website and Project Management of all marketing content, campaigns and execution. In this role, you’ll work alongside a group of content, product, demand generation and brand marketers to create engaging experiences for our audience. The ideal candidate will be a hybrid marketer with the creative juices to tell compelling stories, brings expertise in ideating and implementing brand experiences, while having the organizational and project management chops to collaborate on integrated marketing planning, ensure brand continuity and drive project management across our most strategic brand initiatives and foundational campaigns.
This position is open to candidates in San Francisco, CA or Remote (PST).
- Act as Brand Storyteller, being able to translate complex solutions and products into clear and concise stories to drive awareness, brand consideration and growth across our various audiences and campaigns.
- Proactively find opportunities to connect the brand story across channels, while working with brand and web teams from the start to ensure alignment.
- Work closely with brand designers and agencies on creative execution and expectations to ensure output is up to our standards, is on brand and is communicating the message clearly.
- Facilitate campaign and content planning across marketing through meetings and stakeholder communication.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Lead of Integrated Campaigns on individual campaigns to ensure Demand Generation goals and plans are in alignment with brand storytelling and touchpoints.
- Assist the Marketing Project Manager, when necessary, in project managing and planning of large initiatives and campaigns.
- Lead strategic initiatives across Corporate and Brand Marketing, setting up projects for success with clear goals, deadlines, milestones and follow-up.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 5-7 years experience working within a Digital Marketing environment, preferably B2B
- Experience building cohesive brand experiences and stories across digital channels.
- Experience working with and/or directing creative teams and agencies on execution
- Ability to propose innovative solutions to complex problems and articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements.
- Self-starter, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail and superior work ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills and can interact effectively with C-level executives and business leaders
- Experience working with a distributed, global team
- Open to candidates in San Francisco, CA or Remote (PST)
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.