Senior Manager, Integrated Field Marketing
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The ON24 marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for strategy and execution of global field programs that span physical and digital channels.
The Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing & Digital Experiences will define and drive field & digital experiences at ON24 while setting the standard for best practices in the industry, driving pipeline generation and acceleration.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a senior marketer to create unique, memorable, best in class digital experiences that change the way we engage online. This role is best suited for a creative, driven, high achiever with proven ability delivering first class field events, transitioning from physical to digital, and creating amazing digital experiences. You can think and act strategically but also dig in with the team to get things done.
- Develop strategy for global, industry, account based, and customer focused live & virtual events and experiences that deliver against business/marketing priorities, including brand awareness, perception shift, demand generation, thought leadership, and supporting product announcements.
- Connect field programs with Sales and Demand Generation to maximize overall marketing investments and ensure continuation of prospect/customer journeys
- Push the boundaries of how digital experiences are designed and how we engage our audiences
- Partner with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Marketing and Regional teams to align on strategy, plan, investments, and what success looks like
- Create unique, memorable, best in class digital experiences that change the way we engage online. (Pop Ups, User Conferences, Tentpole events, etc)
- Manage end to end execution of field and digital experience programs using detailed project tracking and fine attention to detail
- Create templates/repeatable programs for use by the greater marketing team
- Brief in strategy and kick off programs to partners on the marketing team and cross-functional teams including Sales; present to leadership on occasion
- Create or refine processes to drive effective and streamlined DX programs
- Set targets and goals, define measurement framework, deliver reporting/ROI analysis against event investments
- Use the ON24 Platform, DOMO and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance - update/report to leadership regularly
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content, PMM, Product teams)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: responses & engagement, contribution to pipeline, acceleration of pipeline, and revenue growth
- BA/BS in marketing or related field
- 5-8 years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years using ON24, integration with Marketo a plus
- Experienced events manager with strong program management background
- Proven experience delivering successful multi-channel events or campaigns including video, digital, social, experiential, etc.
- Deep experience with managing agencies for both virtual and in-person events
- Ahead of the latest experiential innovations in the industry and are comfortable with taking calculated risks in order to drive impactful experiences
- Incredibly detail oriented and possess impeccable communication and writing skills, deep PPT skills
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general segmentation best practices)
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.