Sales Development Representative (German Speaking)
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives in the Sales organization. This is a great opportunity to join ON24’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to sell our market-leading Webinar-Based Marketing Solutions and will also have access to our Mentorship Program to learn from ON24’s top salespeople.
Successful SDRs have an opportunity, and will be mentored and trained, to become a quota-carrying Account Executive. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
ON24 Sales is a high-performance environment with the expectation that each SDR will manage their business professionally and continually strive to achieve over quota. Team members who are consistent with their activity, strategy, approach, and attainment of sales performance targets are well compensated.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the DACH region.
- Calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads in primarily $100M+ accounts to qualify and schedule meetings for the Sales
- Calling companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for both the Enterprise and SMB Acquisition sales teams.
- Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns, managing website chat, and other tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- 2 years of demand generation or inside sales experience with a technology sales or related organization preferred.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to drive self towards goals.